Culford School is situated just off the A14 and 10 minutes by car from Bury St Edmunds station.
Culford Hall sits in approximately 480 acres of historic Suffolk parkland with a mixture of pastures, woodland and formal grounds surrounding it. It became a Methodist Foundation Boarding School in 1934. The main building is a Grade 2 listed mansion with modern accommodation and teaching blocks situated in the grounds.
There is plenty of parking but limited access for disabled and no disabled bedrooms, showers or toilets. There are ground floor bedrooms, the dining room is on the ground floor as are most of the playing rooms. There is a ground floor lounge in each house with tea and coffee making facilities.
Culford School, Bury Saint Edmunds IP28 6TX